So far so good. Emily does not sleep in bed much but sleeping in a swing is heavenly she tells me...so in the swing she sleeps during the day. She eats, poops, swings and sleeps. LOL. That is not true exactly. We took some pictures today. Emily spent quit a bit of time on her playmate chatting and laughing at the hanging toys and listening to the music. Fun Stuff. After one of her bottles she spent time on my lap smiling and I attempted to get some pictures with the puter but did not catch the smile. I tried and before I can turn around she will be wanting to USE my puter. LOL.
Oh, Emily will no doubt be a future blogger, Sue. LOL She is SO precious. I want to kiss those cheeks every time I see her. I'm glad the day went well and that Emily is a happy baby.
PRecious Emily - and especially cool to see her using her playmate. I was at Ruth's this evening when she set up the play mate for Liam (due in less than a month now!) Made me happy to come home and see the picture of Emily using hers.
2 comments:
Oh, Emily will no doubt be a future blogger, Sue. LOL She is SO precious. I want to kiss those cheeks every time I see her. I'm glad the day went well and that Emily is a happy baby.
PRecious Emily - and especially cool to see her using her playmate. I was at Ruth's this evening when she set up the play mate for Liam (due in less than a month now!) Made me happy to come home and see the picture of Emily using hers.
Post a Comment