Thursday, January 15, 2009

What's Happening?


This is the face I see in the AM. She is getting so big...and pudgy. LOL. It is a cold one here today so she was ALL bundled up. The hat just makes those cheeks cuter. Your all dying to pinch I bet.
I am slowly adjusting to getting up so early in the AM even though I count the days until I can sleep in. There is nothing like a cooing baby to put a smile on your face.
Yesterday Emily and I headed out to buy a Bumpo. We are hoping to build upper body strength. Neat gadget. I always wish I had invented this stuff. The tray is on our shopping list for this weekend along with some toys to suction cup to it.
Bumbo Baby Sitter Features at Home of the Bumbo Baby Sitter and the Bumbo Play Tray

I had the pleasure of meeting an online friend this past weekend. I have met a few from the group. Terry lives in Tyler and our first meet was a lunch about a year ago now. Terry and I then drove to Austin together for a few days and while there spent time with Victoria. Another wonderful lady in the group. This past weekend Barb was in town from Portland to visit family in Ft. Worth so Terry drove in and we met Barb for lunch. It was delightful. It is fun to meet these wonderful friends. We chatted up a storm while dining at an Olive Garden. Terry then spent the night here so she did not have to make the long drive back in one day. On Sunday we drove into Dallas where I had the pleasure of meeting her daughter. We had lunch at Champps. It is fun to put faces to names I am so familiar with.


Barb, Terry and Sue

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Beautiful baby - and yes adorable cheeks. It's hard to believe I will know what my own new grands look like in a month to six weeks. Wow! You and Terry and Brb look great too.