Gorgeous baby! Happy New Year to all.Judy
OMG, Sooz. I'm tearing up here. This baby is so precious I just can't stand it. :) She was beautiful from her pictures but this makes her seem like she is right here. She is talking to her Gramma..that is TOO precious for words.
Sue,Emily is such a beautiful girl. You are blessed.Jeanette (Janet)
Emily is just beyond precious, Sue. I LOVE hearing her little sounds - and a excited that my new grandbabies will be aking similar sounds soon.
Emily is as CUTE as can be here! I love the video and Liam, in my lap nursing sleepily was facinated with her litte sounds. Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gorgeous baby! Happy New Year to all.
Judy
OMG, Sooz. I'm tearing up here. This baby is so precious I just can't stand it. :) She was beautiful from her pictures but this makes her seem like she is right here. She is talking to her Gramma..that is TOO precious for words.
Sue,
Emily is such a beautiful girl. You are blessed.
Jeanette (Janet)
Emily is just beyond precious, Sue. I LOVE hearing her little sounds - and a excited that my new grandbabies will be aking similar sounds soon.
Emily is as CUTE as can be here! I love the video and Liam, in my lap nursing sleepily was facinated with her litte sounds. Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment