Friday, February 13, 2009

Greatest Valentine.

I got this stuffed animal from Nick. It is a puppet and when you put your hand in his mouth he sings. You have to move his mouth to get the singing. But, he sings the following.
Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.

Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
Too delightful. Thank you my love bug!



As long as I'm here...I also will stick in what I think is the best picture I have taken of Emily yet. She is growing so fast and moving all over now by rolling and skootching around. What am I going to do with her when she starts to crawl? LOL. My sister Peggy always says "don't blink". She is so right.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

What a joy - both the love of hte BOy and the presence of the girl.

Anonymous said...

Woof, woof! That is dog talk for "cute pup!" Nick is a charmer! I can't believe how much Emily has grown since I was there! Is she still cooing and trying to talk? She's adorable!

Sue said...

Thanks Terry. She is growing like a weed and NEVER shuts up. She has added squealing to her speech. In delight that is. LOL

Judy Roney said...

What a cute Valentine's gift from Nick. I have never seen the puppets that sing. Too cute. Emily is SO percious and looks older in this photo than the last one! She is too cute for words. Just a doll. :)