
Emily hates tummy time. Last week wonderful Dr. Rachel told us to let her fuss and cry but get her on her tummy. So....I did. The first time she gave up fussing and fell asleep here on the floor. LOL. She is determined to outsmart me.
She then rolled from back to tummy for the first time the end of last week. Some nerve this little lady. Fuss up a storm when GRAMMA puts her on her stomach...but she can do it herself. She has not completely conquered this move and I am struggling to get it on video but it will happen.
This morning I put her on her tummy and she instantly flipped back to her back. Again I put her on her tummy. FLIP....and then she smiles at me!!! I did manage to get that on video for Becky and Chris. LOL.


3 comments:
How neat to see you and Jessie enjoying time together, Sue. Its wonderful that you both worked it out to meet during one of Jessie's travels.
Emily's flip over is just precious!
She is growing so fast and just so beautiful.
You go, Emily! Nice to see pictures of you and Jessie, Sue.
That's a great photo of you and Jessie! Jessie is looking well! I'm so sad that I had to miss it all. Jessie will just have to take more trips with a Dallas layover!
Emily is picking things up very quickly now that everyone is on the same page. I love it that she grinned at you after flipping on her back twice!
Post a Comment