Both my kids are sick. Emily has a cold. Cold's are so ugly on babies. Poor little girl. Nick's asthma kicked in bad for the first time in a long time. He is on oripred, which has the most awful side effects, like super hyper, swinging from the chandelier, crazy. Thank you Nintendo for the Wii and the portability of the Wii. It is saving the day. We are hoping to send him back to school tomorrow but bouncing like this could be truly ugly in school.
Months ago I bought this jumpy thingy for Emily on clearance at Kohl's. It was a steal and get's great reviews. We put it together last night and introduced her to it this morning. She loves it. Even at her young age she still moves it JUST enough to get the music and lights going. I would not leave her alone sitting in it right now because she is still a little unsteady but the support in this thing is great and I will probably tuck a blanket in the back for playtime right now. She thinks it is pretty darn cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She is adorable even sick - and the bouncy looks like fun. I can't believe how big and put together she is getting - especially in comparison with our newborns.
Post a Comment