We cleaned up the buggy, infant carseat and base yesterday. I don't know if I mentioned it but I found the travel system with 2 bases on Craig's list. The seller in my town. It was $100 dollars for the set and it is PINK. LOL. It was pretty dirty but I stripped it of all the cloth and sunshades and straps and did a heavy duty wash. It came out like new. Then we took the bodies outside and did a scrubbing and washing with the hose, soap and water and truly...they are like new. Becky will be removing the carseat from her wishlist and they will only need to purchase one base if that. I heard something about someone giving her one but it may be too old. They do have expiration dates. Even with that....a new base is $30 so we have saved a ton...especially since the infant carseats do not last long unless it is a tiny baby. Nick was out of his by the time he was 4 months old. LOL.
We also went out last weekend and bought a little swing. I do not want to turn my LR into a baby room again and want it to be easy to get it out of the way at night. This little thing is great. I even went bumming at Kohl's and bought two cute one piece outfits. It was weird. I have been in boy clothes mode for years...except when I took Maggie shopping....it was nice to be able to drool and buy. Girls clothes are just too cute.
Last night we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant with the Pearce's and our neighbors and their son...Elliot. It was a lot of fun and the food was great. Then we brought Nick home with us so the boys could swim and that we did until about 10 PM. Then Papa and Nick watched a movie and we got the boy to bed about midnight. Love that boy though. He woke up at 10:45 this morning. I hope Emily is the sleeper he is.
Tomorrow I head to the hospital for all the pre-op test. That'll be fun. NOT.


1 comment:
Cool baby stuff! Blessings on this surgery and your recovery
Post a Comment