We bought G3 iPhones. LOL. Yes...John also wanted in on the band wagon seeing how much Becky, Chris and I love ours. I am busy trying to get his set up. So different on a PC. It was hectic. Real close to like buying a car. When we got there we got a number. No black or even 8Gig were left, just white 16 so we figured what the hay. John definitely wanted 16 for work and for movies when he travels. Now I will be able to do movies too. Will be nice in the hospital. They are 3 bucks to rent. Not too shabby.
Not much of a line...maybe 6 people but now they activate in the store instead of buying and coming home to do it so that takes a while. About 45 minutes later...we were inside the air conditioned store in this line....we got called up. When they started our activation we hit our first problem. We have a corporate discount on our AT&T account. The Apple store cannot do activation with it on there so we were told we had to go to the AT&T store, about a 2 block walk in the same mall area. OK, out in the heat, we walk over there. WRONG!! The store can no longer do it and all I had to do was call 611 from my phone and POOF!! it was gone. The good news was we did not have to get back in the line...but we still had to wait 15 minutes for a person to be available. So we started again to find out that we had to call AT&T AGAIN because John's phone number, which was on a pause, had to be reinstated by AT&T. They activated mine while he got his reactivated and after that we were good to go but by then we were exhausted.
We then came home to take care of the dogs....went to the DMV to get my handicap placard for after my surgery and out to dinner to a new restaurant. It was a very nice place and we will go again. We hit the DMV at 4:30 but I lucked out. The handicap placard area was EMPTY even though the lines for licenses and plates were miles long. I could not have stood another line. LOL.
All and all a good anniversary. Thanks to all for the good wishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It does sound like a good anniversary - and blessed day to you both.
It does sound like a great anniversary - and many ore blessed years together to both of you!
Sue and John, I just read your blog and saw that your 35th anniv. was yesterday. Congratulations!! This year is our 33rd. There are 2 coincidences that I immediately saw. First, Tim wore the SAME tux!! and second... August 6 is my parents anniv.......58 years! They are in Marksville, LA on a gambling trip as I type this! The nursery/Nick's room is lovely!! Great job!!
Post a Comment