skip to main |
skip to sidebar
August 4th
35 years ago today we were married. Where does the time go? I certainly hope only friends look at this picture. LOL. Since John has recently shared his photo album from his time in Vietnam, I think we will share the wedding album. The boy will not recognize his Gramma and Papa and knowing a 6 year old mind he will ask where Mommy's picture is. For our anniversary we are going to Chicago to have pizza in a couple of weeks. Today we are going to attempt to buy each other 3G iPhones. There are still lines we hear at the Apple store so it will be a shot in the dark.
I was just 20 and John would be 25 in a month.
On another note we finally got Emily's room ready this weekend. Considering how crowded it is I think it looks nice and is functional. We did not want to disturb Nick's play room so Nick's/guest bed is in the same room with the crib. If both kids stay overnight we have a futon in Nick's room to open up. Now I just have to finish knitting the blanket and find a bumper pad somewhere. I also ordered soft pink blackout curtains for the window.
1 comment:
The room is great Sue, and fun to see the wedding pictures. I think I missed - or forgot - that you blog. I'll be checking regularly now. I just put it in my favorite places.
Post a Comment