Friday, May 15, 2009

First Words

Today I walked in far too quickly to get Emily up from her nap. She was making noise and my usual is to stand at the door a second, then knock, but I needed to get her up because Mommy was coming to get her. As I opened the door and walked in I started to think she was saying Da Da Da Da, but it was all too quick to be sure. I told Becky about it so she could confirm...or not. About 30 minutes later Becky called and said it is definitely Da Da Da Da and she said it ALL the way home in the car and has not stopped. LOL. Another step forward.


2 comments:

Judy Roney said...

How cute, Sue. Her first word. I wonder what the second word will be. Evidently Ma ma is harder to say than Da Da.

Victoria said...

Precious! So many steps forward.