Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time keeps on flying by!!

I really need to get a life. LOL.
Mom is gone 7 years yesterday and Emily was 6 months old. Nick will be 7 years old tomorrow. Time does fly. Too fast. If Mom were here she would delight in these Grandbabies just like John and I do.
Emily is eating big girl food now. We still have a few foods to test out but so far no reactions and she does love to eat as evidenced in the video. She gets lost in the high chair but the towel helps to keep her upright.



Today we gave Emily her first piece of apple. It is there...in the net thingy. Great invention. A trip to OK. this weekend will bring about a few more new things. They are going to give her bagels and a sippy cup. Emily is definitely teething and gnaws like there is no tomorrow. Why do I think this little girl will be one of those babies who bites the nipple off her bottle when she gets those teeth? LOL.



It is a play day with Elliot and since Nick will not be here for his birthday I planned a surprise for him at Elliot's house. Just a teeny one. Bought some balloons and a brownie cake. Some candles and have his present over there. When I take him over after school I think he will be delighted. Elliot also seemed excited last night when I took the stuff over. I'm looking forward to it and Em is taking an awesome afternoon nap so should be in good shape for her first birthday party. If I remember the camera I will take pictures to share. Lordy....I cannot believe he is going to be 7!!!! More later.


1 comment:

Judy Roney said...

Emily is changing so fast. She's looking older now and just beautiful. Happy Birthday to Nick. Hope you hae a great surprise for him and that Em enjoys her first birthday party celebration for her brother.