Wednesday, April 29, 2009

About us

I would rather this be about the kids. LOL.
John had an angiogram this AM and had to have a stent put in. One of his arteries was 90% blocked. There was no heart attack. There is no heart damage. We were lucky with an early warning sign and blessed with great doctors who immediately wanted to check everything. The procedure was scheduled for today 3 weeks ago. No emergency. Because they put the stent in he will be in the hospital over night but if every thing goes as it should go, I will bring him home tomorrow and life will get back to the boring routine I so love.


2 comments:

Becky's Blog said...

How scary! Glad you were able to have it taken care of before things got worse!!

Judy Roney said...

I was shocked to read about the medical problems your husband has. But I am so glad that it was found now before it could get any worse. I hope he is doing well now and will be 100% soon.