Friday 10/24
I took this picture before I headed home this afternoon. Becky took the one below after I left. I emailed back saying she looked like a cute puppy dog begging with those hands like that. LOL.,

Saturday 10/25
Today we went for a visit. The baby has SO many clothes she has to be changed at least twice a day to wear them all. LOL,She was sleeping when we arrived. Did not stir the whole time the guys fixed the door latch, even with the pounding. (She is sleeping in her crib.) When John was ready to go I had not had a chance to hold her so he just went in and scooped her out of bed and brought her to me. She still do not wake up but stretched like a big girl.

Nick is a little bored so Gramma and Papa brought him here for an overnight. It will also give Mommy and Daddy some extra needed rest. Nick is a good boy but we hate to let him play video games constantly just to keep him out of the way. Tomorrow they will come pick him up and we will show Emily her room at Gramma's house.
Thanks to everyone for your kind words and thought shared on my blog.


1 comment:
She is indeed beautiful and all of you are fortunate to be close together and able to meet each other's needs for family time and rest - The clothes thing is funny -and Darling outfits are much in evidence in the pictures.and I still can't get over her head full of hair
Post a Comment