First off...Tuesday John and I faced 36 years of marriage head on. This makes me feel very old. No...not old. Out of touch. Out of touch with my previous life. Recently I joined Facebook. I am so glad I did. I have reconnected with many people who I spent the first 18 years of my life with. People who have had kids and now have Grandkids, just like me. I never saw those kids and now I see them in pictures. ALL grown up with babies of their own. This kind of depresses me to see how fast time has gone. I'll get over it but I am looking forward to the reconnecting. I just want to get on a plane and sit and have coffee with some of them. It would be hours and hours of catching up but I would love to be able to do that. Maybe in the near future, if they'll have me. LOL.
What is new around here? Colleen, Jayson and Maggie have a new family member. They have rescued a teeny tiny puppy, who was only a couple weeks old when they got him. They are doing bottle feedings and now in the process of weaning him. He is part Cardigan Welsh Cordi and the cutest little thing, even though I am sure he has changed tons since I saw him last Saturday. Then he only weighed in at a pound and a half. How can you not fall in love?


Coming up here on the 14th is Maggie's 6th birthday. We are going to have the family here for swimming and cake to celebrate. As always, we are looking forward to it, heat and all.
FINALLY we have professional pictures of Emily and Nick. They really turned out beautiful. Not sure what they black backround will look like on here. They are scanned in. Hopefully they look good. Now if I could just get it together and change out some of the old pictures I have hanging in frames. (RIGHT!!!)




Coming up here on the 14th is Maggie's 6th birthday. We are going to have the family here for swimming and cake to celebrate. As always, we are looking forward to it, heat and all.
FINALLY we have professional pictures of Emily and Nick. They really turned out beautiful. Not sure what they black backround will look like on here. They are scanned in. Hopefully they look good. Now if I could just get it together and change out some of the old pictures I have hanging in frames. (RIGHT!!!)






No comments:
Post a Comment