Saturday, March 7, 2009

My soccer girl

FINALLY some pictures of Maggie!!! Yes I do have 3 grandchildren. Hard to believe. I cannot possibly be that old. Enjoy.




They have numerous break times and eat a "healthy" snack. Maggie and her bag of grapes are STILL on the bench after break time because Maggie does NOT leave food until it is gone. LOL.




2 comments:

Judy Roney said...

What a beauty Maggie is, Sue. You sure do have some gorgeous grands! It looks like she is really enjoying this game. My kids were always playing some sport and they learn so much from the experience I think.

Peggy said...

My gosh, I haven't checked anyone's blogs forever!!! I cannot believe Maggie is 5 1/2 years old. Aren't my kids still that age? Anyway, she gets more beautiful every day. Looks like all is well at your house. We hope to make a journey there soon - if we can ever find a decent airfare. Maybe we'll just do a roadtrip this summer when Paige has an open weekend from AAU basketball. Love to everyone.