Dialogue:
Kid...My parents always forget to put out the fire in the fireplace.
Santa...HO HO HO....I'll just use the front door.
Narrator....Then it was Francine's turn with Santa.
Santa...Have you been a good little girl?
Kid....Oh yes Santa! I am always good!!
Santa....Always????
Narrator...After seeing Santa the kids went out for ice cream.
Kid....I only hoave one more shopping day until Xmas.
Kid... Look Santa likes ice cream too!!!
Santa...I'll have a banana split with 6 scoops of Bubble Gum ice cream.
Kid...My parents always forget to put out the fire in the fireplace.
Santa...HO HO HO....I'll just use the front door.
Narrator....Then it was Francine's turn with Santa.
Santa...Have you been a good little girl?
Kid....Oh yes Santa! I am always good!!
Santa....Always????
Narrator...After seeing Santa the kids went out for ice cream.
Kid....I only hoave one more shopping day until Xmas.
Kid... Look Santa likes ice cream too!!!
Santa...I'll have a banana split with 6 scoops of Bubble Gum ice cream.
I am also adding this picture of Nick and Mommy. It is a great picture. At least I think so.


1 comment:
These photos are precious, Sue. Nick IS a star. What a handsome and precious little guy he is. I know you are so proud.
Post a Comment